What materials is the product made from?
Part of good design is choosing the appropriate material and manufacturing in the most eco-friendly way
Our products have been tested to ensure they are safe and compliant with EU 'food contact material' regulation 'EC 1935/2004'. It is BPA and plastic free.
- Borosilicate glass: double-walled resistant glass that is light and heat resistant. Maintains your drinks warm for longer so you can sit back, relax and sip away with a perfect brew. Dishwasher safe.
- Eco-friendly Bamboo lid: Enjoy the look and feel of genuine wood! Apart from looking stylish, it also retains the drink temperature perfectly well! Please only rinse the bamboo lid under running water and not in the dishwasher.
- Silicone inner lid lining your drinks are kept fresh at all times, without any artificial plastic taste ruining them!
- Stainless steel filter Clever 2 in 1 detachable infuser unit to allow for a variety of infusions: Steep loose leaf tea into the enclosed basket or detach the basket out for fruit infused water, smoothies, brewed coffee or your favourite detox diet recipe
- Black neoprene sleeve for the on-the-go type. This is designed to allow for an easier and comfortable grip and to keep your glass bottle insulated and protected at all times. Greater convenience with an attached holding-strap for carrying
Want to become a stockist or distributor?
If you and your business would like to know more about becoming a Monsuri stockist, simply want to know more about our company or just want to speak to us, then please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your enquiry and we will then put you in touch with a sales representative to further assist your business. We will talk with you about your business, understand your requirements and look at the very best way of forming a long standing relationship, we just think it's better that way!
If you want to get answers and information about our products, or to discuss your order, please get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com
We also welcome feedback, so if we've helped you resolve a problem or you aren't happy with the service you've received, let us know so we can put things right.